- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Cycle Visions’ obligation under “Our Warranty Policy” is limited to one (1) year from date of purchase to repair or replacement of the defective item (s). Chrome, polished, powder-coated, anodized finishes, or electrical parts are limited to thirty (30) day from date of purchase.
- This warranty will be void on all products that show evidence of misapplication, improper installation, abuse, lack of proper maintenance, negligence, or alteration from their original design.
- The consumer will be responsible for removing from the vehicle any defective item (s), transportation costs prepaid and for reinstallation upon return by Cycle Visions. The loss of use of the product, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss or consequential damages is not covered. Cycle Visions reserves the right to change the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Warranty returns of Cycle Visions products are few because of our high quality products.
- Carefully inspect all parts…. If you find that your parts arrived in damaged conditional all original packaging material (box and other materials) must be saved to make a proper damage claim within seven (7) days. You must be able to present the damaged boxes and materials to the freight carrier to verify your claim. The user shall assume all legal, personal, injury risk and liability and all other obligations, duties and risks associated therewith.
- BAD BOY, BUELL, CONVERTIBLE, DEUCE, DUO GLIDE, DYNA, DYNA GLIDE, DYNA WIDE GLIDE, ELECTRA GLIDE, EVOLUTION, FAT BOB, FAT BOY, FAT HEAD, HARLEY, HARLEY-DAVIDSON, H-D, HERITAGE SPRINGER, HYDRA GLIDE, HUGGER, LIGHTNING, LOW RIDER, NIGHT TRAIN, ROAD GLIDE, ROAD KING, SCREAMIN EAGLE, SOFTAIL, SPORTSTER, SPRINGER, SUPER GLIDE, T-SPORT, THUNDERBOLT, TOUR-PAK, TWIN CAM, TWIN CAM 88, TWIN CAMM 88B, ULTRA CLASSIC, V-FIRE III, V-ROD AND WIDE GLIDE ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF THE HARLEY DAVIDSON MOTOR COMPANY, INC., MILWAUKEE, WI, U.S.A.
- HARLEY DAVIDSON‚ AND BUELL‚ MOTORCYCLE MODEL DESIGNATIONS ARE UTILIZED IN THIS CATALOG FOR REFERENCE ONLY:
- EL, FL, FLH, FLHC, FLHF, FLHR, FLHRS, FLHRSI, FLHRCI, FLHRI, FLHRSEI, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTCI, FLHTCSE, FLHTCU, FLHTCUI, FLHX, FLST, FLSTC, FLSTCI, FLSTF, FLSTFI, FLSTFSE, FLSTN, FLSTNI, FLSTS, FLSTSI, FLT, FLTC, FLTCU, FLTCUI, FLTC ULTRA, FLTR, FLTRI, FXB, FXD, FXDC, FXDCI, FXDI, FXDB, FXDG, FXDL, FXDLI, FXDS-CON, FXDWG, FXDWGI, FXDX, FXDXI, FXDXT, FXE, FXEF, FX, FXLR, FXR, FXRC, FXRDG, FXRS, FXRSE, FXRS-SP, FXRT, FXS, FXSB, FXST, FXSTI, FXSTB, FXSTBI, FXSTC, FXSTD, FXSTDI, FXSTDSEI, FXSTS, FXSTSB, FXSTSI, FXWG, K, KH, WL, WLA, XL, XL 883, XL 883C, XL 883L, XL 883R, XL 1200C, XL 1200R, XL 1200S, XLCH, XLCR, XLH, XLH 883, XLH 883C, XLH 883 HUGGER, XLH 1100, XLH 1200, XLR, XLS, XLT, XR, M2, X1, S1, S2, S2T, S3, S3T, FIREBOLT XB9R, LIGHTNING, LIGHTNING CITY X, XB9S, XB12R, XB12S, VRSCA, VRSCB, VRSCSE AND BLAST.